Take Advantage Of Artificial Intelligence To Perform Retouching, Create New Objects Or Entire Scenes From Scratch By Providing Nothing More Than A Simple Text Description Of What You Desire.
AFTER THIS CLASS YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Generate complete images from scratch by describing your desired outcome
- Change clothing using a simple text description of what you want
- Remove objects from existing images
- Produce a wider view of a scene than what was captured
- Seamlessly rearrange the elements in a scene
ABOUT BEN’S CLASS:
Unlock the immense power of artificial intelligence through Photoshop's Generative Fill feature. It’s like having a trusted virtual magician by your side, meticulously analyzing every aspect of an image — lighting, shadows, contrast, color, texture, and perspective — ensuring that the changes you make match those qualities and therefore look like they are integral to the original scene.
Explore the possibilities of adding objects or generating entire images using simple text descriptions. With multiple variations at your disposal, you'll have a range of choices to bring your vision to life. Then learn to refine your descriptions and gain a greater influence over the style and character of the generated content, to get AI to produce results that are closer to what you envision.
In this class, we'll guide you through the intricacies of using Generative Fill and explore the good, the bad, and the ugly of what it can produce to ensure you leave feeling confident that you’re equipped with the knowledge required to make the most of one of the most powerful features in Photoshop.
WHO THIS CLASS IS FOR:
- Those who want to produce what they can envision in their mind without having to master dozens of features in Photoshop
- Someone proficient in Photoshop who wants to get the most out of Photoshop’s newest features
- Anyone who has difficulties producing a realistic looking results when combining multiple images
Adobe Photoshop (Beta) v25.0.0
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR:
As a photographer, Ben Willmore has shot in all 50 states and explored over 85 countries. He has been pushing Photoshop and Lightroom Classic to their limits since the beginning. Ben is part of a select group of non-employees that Adobe trusts with pre-release beta versions of their software so he can have a voice in the future direction of their software. Having written over a dozen books on digital imaging which have been translated into 9 languages, Ben's expertise is recognized worldwide. He has contributed over 100 articles to major magazines and was honored with induction into the Photoshop Hall of Fame. As a sought-after speaker, he has taught well over 100,000 individuals at events held on all seven continents. His latest book is titled Crafting the Landscape Photograph with Lightroom Classic and Photoshop.