Meet your instructor: Benjamin Hardman
Benjamin is a landscape photographer and filmmaker based in Iceland. With a career spanning over 10 years, Benjamin has worked on commercial photography and video assignments for companies such as Netflix, BBC, National Geographic, DJI and 66°North.
Benjamin is known his fine-art approach to photography with a distinct minimalistic aesthetic focused on the landscapes of Iceland and the polar regions.
Topics covered in the masterclass:
4 hours and more than 25 episodes of learning material with subtitles in 10 different languages.
- Photography Concepts and Shoot Preparation
- Lightroom Classic Slider Breakdown
- Image Curation and Story Building
- Building Base Edit Presets
- Sculpting Light and Selective Adjustments with Masks
- Color Balancing and Editing for Social Media
- Reviving Images and Preparing for Print
- Editing for Brands and Commercial Work
- Editing Video Reels in Davinci Resolve
- 2023 Lightroom Advanced AI Features and Volcano Image Edits
You'll be able to download the RAW files and base edits from the course so you can test out the techniques as you watch.
New Module Added
Featuring the latest 2023 updates in Adobe Lightroom Classic, a brand new module has been added to the masterclass showcasing two new image edits from the last volcanic eruption in Iceland and a Polar Bear image from Svalbard.
- AI Denoise for Print Preparation
- Advanced Point Color HSL
- Lens Blur As a Creative Tool for Wildlife
- Additional Masking Sliders