The artistic thought and decision process 9-hr video
B&W Fine Art Processing for Artisan Pro (and other software) users
What this video is about — an emphasis on the artistic thought process
The goal of this video is to go beyond learning technical skills and instead teach and share universal artistic principles and techniques together with best practices.
We do this by giving a detailed insight into the artistic thought and decision process and demonstrating all the practical steps to apply the principles while working on several photos from start to end. We also tried to avoid as much as possible technical Photoshop explanations
What you will learn
- Learn the high-level principles of creating visually striking and aesthetic images.
- Learn how to analyze and assess the RAW image correctly based on ‘hidden information’ that’s accessible through luminosity masks.
- Learn to create an artistic concept based on the analysis following the Figure-Ground principle.
- Learn how to evaluate the image-in-progress correctly and make the right artistic follow-up decisions.
- Learn how to create 3D depth and identify contrasting edges in flat images and the importance of that
- And much more
What do you get?
- A 9-hour video (8 hrs and 50 minutes) in HD quality with HQ sound recorded in a studio environment.
- A PDF presentation with an overview of the high-level principles, a route-map with phases and steps for creating fine-art images and a mapping of those phases and steps to Artisan pro and Photoshop features.
- A table of contents in PDF format
- 2 high-res practice files